Labels

Saturday 18 January 2020

Recommendation Letter



Recommendation Letter

Firm Name
Address
State, ZIP Code

Dear All

According to current construction requirement, I have successfully found an innovative product “Fly Ask Brick”. This would give the most regarding quality, performance, and cost efficiency. During my research I found this product as perfect participant for upcoming construction need.

I am recommending to use Fly Ash Bricks to all my clients. I have gone through entire statistics of this product. I gone through the research evidences before recommendation and found that it’s much better than the common red brick.
Some of major characteristics are mentions below, 

  •    Compressive strength of Fly Ash Brick is almost four times higher than normal red brick
  •      Life of brick is double than the common red brick
  •      Cost of Fly Ash brick is less, which is direct benefit to my clients
  •      Durability is more due to much moisture resistance
  •      Plaster cost will be reduced by almost 90% because of brick's smooth surface
  •      It’s consumes less water which make it environment friendly
  •      Government also recommend and support use of it

As an architect professional my responsibility is to server my clients with the best available and possible solutions in the market. Considering all the available facts I am happy to recommend the use of Fly Ash brick in all my projects.

I am thankful to Ashutosh Verma who is going to produce and provide Fly Ash bricks for my projects and clients.

Thanks You.
Sincerely,

Architect Name
Designation


1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, adore and protect you with his entire heart...

    ===> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than before to take care of you.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is absolutely essential to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Messaging i will respond ASAP.

How To Build IT Operations Future Ready

 IT Operations is most critical piece in every organization. Without appropriate mindset, tools and policy  it's a nightmare for any org...